how to speed up hair growth

Sunday 21 November 2010

NSFW: Yep, Montblanc killed my MacBook Pro now

Labels:killed,MacBook,Montblanc

Error deserializing body of reply message for operation 'Translate'. The maximum string content length quota (8192) has been exceeded while reading XML data. This quota may be increased by changing the MaxStringContentLength property on the XmlDictionaryReaderQuotas object used when creating the XML reader. Line 1, position 9171.

Last Wednesday, I got my hands on a new Meisterstück Le Grand Traveller pen. I haven't touched my MacBook Pro since. It's twelve months old.RIP.

Stop. Take a deep breath. Before my opening paragraph gets you all worked up, consider what I'm saying here. I'm saying that my TechCrunch options just cashed out and I've just used some of the money to buy an awesome new pen.And it's beautiful. And I want to write a post all about how awesome and beautiful it is.



View the Original article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Our sponsors