how to speed up hair growth

Thursday 25 November 2010

Is it you A Pirate?

I read the blog posts by Don Dodge and Glenn Kelman today are people jumping from Google on Facebook and have me thinking entrepreneurs.

Most people have an aversion to risk, my college economics professor told me.Which means that they must be rewarded to assume the highest risk risque.Le pleased the possible payment must be for people to jump.

Make us decisions of risk and rewards every day, throughout the day. I will ski and enjoy the rush towards the flying downhill, even if there is a small chance that I will explode in a knee? Do I go to college or just get a job and start earning money now? Am I eating high fiber and the thing generally healthy menu, or go to the cheeseburger?I should hit the toilet before the start of the video?etc.

Whenever do us something or not to do something, there is a risk and reward calculation algorithm in our brain.

Entrepreneurs, however, are all screwed. They Needless to be rewarded for the risk, because they get actually utility risk itself when other words, they love adventure.

Payments for starting a business are simply terrible when take you into account the risk. A tiny minority entrepreneurs never grow .and most entrepreneurs would probably be making much more money and maintain personal relationships more stable, if they worked just for someone else.

In my youth, I am a corporate lawyer, make a very pleasant to represent technology startups in Silicon Valley salary. There is a good chance I would partner after 7 or 8 years and may be perhaps win one million dollars per year at the time wherever I was 40.All I had to do was work hard and bring customers YH ' was good on both.

But I left the legislation after three years ago to join a startup.And the reason why that I've done adventure.I wanted to be in the game, it not only looks. My parents thought I was crazy.They still have no idea of what I do for a living, and they have been, frankly, packed with that I spent their money, obtaining a degree in law, to lay before 30.

But I did it anyway. And then I left the company after a year of launching my own entreprise.Et I never looked back since.The first company I started in a lot of money for VCs - almost 30 million dollars - goal next to nothing for the founders.The business I started after that vary between failures and poor success.But at no time was I never get a "real job" lekeage is felt as a black and white world, and I wanted to technicolor.Also, I hate working with others, because I'm really bad at it.

When I talk to entrepreneurs on the startup world, I often used an analogy to pirate.Non not because I know that many hackers, but the General stereotypes of work as well as an analogy.

Why do you people back to the 17th century, or become each time that hackers somehow? Likely impact was terrible, I guess it was a very small chance that you would make a fortune of some prices and a very high chance you would walnut, or may be suspended or shot down or whatever.And living on a small boat with a hundred other guys must have sucked in to the master.

Goal in my pirate world these guys just had really screwed to risk aversion algorithmes.Contrairement to most other people, they really lusted after this risk.The potential wealth is just an argument in favour of the company.But the real benefit was the pirate life itself.

In addition, it was almost impossible to be a contractor at the time.

Now it appears that most people in Silicon Valley that are reluctant to risk actually normal types.They carefully calculate the potential benefits of a startup before their accession, taking into account stock options as well as wages.And also the value of recovery of an enterprise.

Some of the richest I know really entrepreneurial people.They have worked at HP and then moved to Netscape when there chaud.puis they fortune jumped into Google and fact fortune one another.And now they're jumping on Facebook.

They can be very good engineers, sales people, marketing executions.But they do business.They are simply resume gardening and they are really no. different from everyone else.

I don't care if you re a billionaire.If you have not started a company really bet your resume and your money and maybe even your wedding just longing to try something on your own, you're not pirate and you are not in the club.

This thrill your first rental when you take some crazy to join you in your project almost certainly doomed .the high risk capital and begin another soul to see your name mentioned in the press .the ' launch and…gulp…customers excitement!and the feeling of really learn something useful, that you do not know what it is, when the company was almost inevitably crashes and burns.

Now, this person is intéressante.Cette human stories to raconter.Cette person is a man who has been in the arena.

There are many things that I probably never will in this is a small country of America centrale.Immersion has basket.Étant militaire.Dictateur vie.Combat star rocks célèbre.Ou walking on the March.

But one thing I have been and will always be, is a damnit entrepreneur.Et feels bon.parce if I were a lawyer, a wealthy lawyer I would always wondered if I need to do something a little more adventurous with my life and work of someone else.

View the original article here


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Our sponsors